lunes, 5 de septiembre de 2011

My best life experience


My best experience in my life was at the school vacations from 2009. At the beginning from my vacations I was just resting at my home all day with nothing good to do. I was spending all my day watching television, eating, playing videogames, or sleeping, I didn’t do anything productive in the whole day. At November my mother came my mother one day telling me that I couldn´t spend the rest of my vacations like this, and she game some options, which were going on classes of something, or going to work for my dad. Form these options; I prefer going to work with my father because I can get some money. I saved every cent that I won. I remember that in the 2008 Christmas I ask my mother if she could give the play station 3, and she didn’t want to because she is always against spend so much money in videogames, because buying a video game system includes buying games, and also if the system wrecks you have to spend to fix it. So you have to spend a lot of you buy a video game system. It is worse if you buy it in Guatemala because the prices a lot higher in here than in the United States. I really wanted the play station 3 so that was the reason why I was saving my money.
One day my mother came in my house and I felt that she was very excited, and I also felt that my brother was keeping a secret. I asked my mother if she was keeping a secret from me and she didn’t say anything. The rest of the day I was wondering why she was so excited. When my father came to home that night, both my mother and my father went to my room and asked me, what would I think if my mother and I went to Utah for two week. I was shocked by the news because I never heard where it was, and what interesting things where in there. My parents said to me that my uncles that I haven’t seen from 12 years before live there. My parent said to me that it was better if I didn’t get so excited because it wasn’t sure.
I was sleeping the next day and my mother weak me up and said to me that she has bought the airplane tickets. I didn’t knew if I would like to go or not because it represents a lot of money and I dint knew what good things would make the trip worth the price. My flight was Tuesday and we were on Sunday. This whole thing was really sudden. It was Tuesday and I didn’t felt as excited as when I went to Los Angeles. My excitement began when I get to the airport.
After a long trip, because the flight was from Guatemala to Atlanta and from Atlanta to Salt Lake City, I was finally there. I was very cold; there was snow all over the city. Before this trip, I had never seen snow in my life. Since kid I always wanted to be in a place where snows. I always prefer be in cold place than in a hot place, this is bad if you live in Guatemala because it is very hot.
Next day we went to Park City and there was a lot of people because we where a day before Thanks Giving. This day, I don’t know why wasn’t so cold. Next day we have Thanks Giving dinner at my Uncle house. It was very nice.
At Friday it was black Friday so we went very early in the morning to wall mart and there want aa large crowd yet so had time to search what we wanted. Thanks to my savings I did when I was working I could buy my ps3 by myself. At Saturday my cousin and I went to park city to have some snowboard lessons.  After that I was very tired and I fall asleep to the next day.  
At Sunday we went to the Mormon Tabernacle to listen a choir’s Christmas concert and it was very nice. We stay in the city until the night because there will be a Christmas choir later. Then we go back to Provo.  The rest of the tip I spend it with my mom enjoying the snow, having some time with my uncles.
This was my best experience in life because, at first I didn’t wanted to go but then I really enjoy it.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario